We were blown away – so simple and yet so . . . perfect!
When we began working with Neos Marketing, we posed a simple request – is there a way to demonstrate “transformation”, either visually or physically? Neos took up the challenge. And the result was brilliant!
First – a brief definition for transformation (from Webster’s Dictionary):
1. a. trans. To change the form of; to change into another shape or form; to metamorphose.
b.transf. To change in character or condition; to alter in function or nature.
2. intr. To undergo a change of form or nature; to change.
1. The action of transforming or fact of being transformed.
– a. The action of changing in form, shape, or appearance; metamorphosis.
– b. A changed form; a person or thing transformed.
2. transf. A complete change in character, condition, etc.
So how we can show people a visual representation of that? By using a metaphor.